We are here to help people stay productive by giving them solutions that allow them to continue doing the work they love to do.
Workplace, Home & Academic Ergonomic Evaluations
Ergonomics redefine what is possible for people with various cognitive/learning, and physical disabilities. Our passion is helping individuals, organizations, and students be as productive as possible without becoming injured or exacerbating existing injuries. Our solutions allow people to be more independent, self-confident, productive, and better included in every day life, education, employment, and living.
Our Ergonomic Evaluations:
• Provide recommendations of ergonomic equipment and training to assist employees in remaining at or returning to work injury–free while maintaining (or increasing) their level of productivity.
• Ensure the equipment is appropriately matched to the person's workplace or academic environment so that it meets their individual abilities and needs.
• May provide an overview of Dragon NaturallySpeaking and other assistive technology that will eliminate the need for keyboarding and mouse-ing while maintaining productivity.
• Evaluate the amount of training necessary for the individual, employer, or student based on the overall scope of the appropriate equipment, occupational goal, software, and the individual’s technological abilities in the work environment.
• Provide a framework to ensure successful integration of the ergonomic equipment by skillfully matching the person to the right solution to meet their requirements.
• Provide a professional &comprehensive report outlining the recommended equipment/computers, software, ergonomic equipment, and related training that is goal–oriented and tailored to the individual 's or organization's needs
A Caring Team of Experts
Northwest Ergonomics and Wellness (NEW) was founded based on a desire to prevent on-the-job injuries and create vital, sustainable workplaces that are progressive and client-centered.
We believe that a healthy work environment increases productivity and improves quality of life, both in and out of the workplace. We look forward to working with you and your team. Contact us with the form on the right to have a call to discuss your needs.